Job Specification: Customer Service Representative
Full Time: Monday - Friday – 0800 – 1700
1 Hour for Lunch
25 Days Holiday - Additional birthday day off, plus public and bank holidays
£23k Per Annum
Wessex Fleet and Xcite Car Leasing have a new and exciting opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative to join the team.
Based in our offices in the heart of Salisbury, Wessex Fleet was founded in 2004 and has become one of the biggest and most trusted fleet and leasing companies in the UK, supplying over 5,000 new vehicles every year and managing over 15,000 vehicles on UK roads.
We’re partners with all major finance houses in the UK and work tirelessly to provide our customers with the very best experience, whether they are looking for just one vehicle or looking for a new fleet management company.
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Managing our online order systems, and also using our various funders systems.
- Arranging vehicle deliveries and collections with supplying dealers and customers.
- Arranging contract paperwork with customers for lease vehicles, via E-SIGN online, posting paper documents or emailing scanned documents.
- Liaising with finance houses on customer service queries and documentation pack preparation and submission.
- Assisting the sales team with their administration of vehicle leases on order.
- Assisting our existing clients with contract amendments or general queries during their lease once delivered.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, this is a fast-paced role with many varied tasks to handle. Attention to detail is key.
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word preferred.
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
Please email Lauren Cousen, firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and cover letter.