Job Specification: Leasing Executive
Full Time 40 Hours Per Week – 0830 – 1730 (Mon - Fri, 1 in 6 Saturday with a day in lieu)
1 Hour for Lunch
25 Days Holiday
£21k Basic Per Annum + Commission.
OTE: £34k Year 1 + + (Uncapped)
Wessex Fleet and Car Lease Special Offers are the South West's leading vehicle leasing and fleet management company having been supplying new lease vehicles since 2004. We have seen incredible growth in the last 17 years and are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our leasing sales team.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30 and include 1 in 6 Saturdays on a rota basis from 09:00-17:00 (with a lieu day in return). The successful candidate would be responsible for dealing with inbound sales enquiries for new and pre-registered vehicles advertised for lease.
Leasing Executive Responsibilities:
- Deliver sales in line with the company and funder partner processes and FCA guidelines.
- Establish and maintain strong and loyal relationships with key business partners including funders and dealerships.
- Communicates and develops strong personal relationships with customers creating customers for life.
- Offers sound financial product advice, specifically on BCH, PCH products.
- Uses knowledge of the industry and products to identify the most suitable vehicle for the customer.
- Displays effective time management and self-efficiency to manage their own diary (CRM system is required to be used)
- Takes responsibility for their own deal administration and operates in harmony with Customer Services Team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively to ensure that the process runs efficiently in line with the customers’ expectations
- Displays sound knowledge of the finance products available and also explains the benefits to customers.
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with the customer, their line manager and colleagues
- Identifies training and development needs as part of the performance management process
What's required from you?
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for selling motor vehicles in the contract hire/leasing industry.
- Be highly motivated, articulate and communicate effectively
- Has sound knowledge of financial products and is trained in sales and telesales. (preferred but not essential)
- Enjoys exceeding customer expectation
- 25 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Car allowance (After successfully achieving target 12 months in a row)
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.