Job Specification: Marketing & CRM Manager (Hybrid)
Full Time 40 Hours Per Week – 0830 – 1730 (Mon - Fri)
1 Hour for Lunch
25 Days Holiday
Salary - TBC
Wessex Fleet and Xcite Car Leasing have a new and exciting opportunity available for a Marketing & CRM Manager to join the team.
Based in our offices in the heart of Salisbury, Wessex Fleet was founded in 2004 and has become one of the biggest and most trusted fleet and leasing companies in the UK, supplying over 5,000 new vehicles every year and managing over 15,000 vehicles on UK roads.
We’re partners with all major finance houses in the UK and work tirelessly to provide our customers with the very best experience, whether they are looking for just one vehicle or looking for a new fleet management company.
About the Role:
Due to some new and exciting opportunities with a well-known consumer brand and the launch of a number of new projects internally, we’re on the hunt for a hands-on Marketing Manager with experience in CRM systems and customer journeys to join our marketing team and work with the Head of Marketing to help continue to support and push our marketing efforts to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
Support Wessex Fleet and Xcite Car Leasing, our online car leasing website, with marketing support and strategy:
- Working closely with Head of Marketing and SEO partner to continue site growth for both Wessex Fleet and Xcite Car Leasing
- Working closely with Head of Marketing and PPC agency to ensure the best ROI on paid advertising for both Wessex Fleet and Xcite Car Leasing
- Reporting on Conv Rates and managing aggregator budgets
- Working with Head of Marketing and Content Writer on internal SEO strategy and blog content for both brands and websites.
- Monitor and improve email journeys through the CRM system and marketing email system.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive on social media strategy and content creation.
In addition to helping to support and manage the marketing efforts, we need someone to head up and manage our CRM platform:
- Creation and implementation of our AR partners into our CRM
- Supporting the Xcite Sales and support teams' CRM Journey
- Creation and implementation of Wessex Fleet Corporate sales into the current CRM System
- Supporting the WF Sales and Support Teams CRM Journey
- Reporting on key KPIs from the CRM system to department heads and partners.
We’re looking for someone hard-working, hands-on and passionate, who works well within an established team and who can work on their own accord. You’ll need to be good at thinking on your feet and outside the box.
Ideally, we are after an experienced marketeer, with 5 years + in a marketing-based role with a good understanding of all elements that fall under the Marketing umbrella.
- 5+ years in a senior/management role within marketing with a focus on websites and content
- Proven experience with social media advertising and marketing
- Experience in content creation and strategy
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Google products (PPC/Analytics/Tag Manager/Looker Studio)
- Experience with email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Experience with CRM systems (any system as ours is an industry bespoke system)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Good to have but not essential:
- Understanding of HTML and CSS (not required to a developer level, but understanding the principles)
- Experience with editing software (Photoshop/Canva)
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working environment (min 2 days in the office)
- Enjoy 25 days of holiday per year + your birthday + bank holidays
- Social working environment including social events
What you need to do:
If you feel this role is right for you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to the head of marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org