Job Specification: Service Advisor
Full Time 42.5 Hours Per Week – 0800 – 1730
1 Hour for Lunch
25 Days Holiday
£20k - £25k Per Annum (Depending on Experience)
As an expanding Fleet Management company based in Salisbury, we have an opportunity to join our Maintenance Department. Wessex Fleet has been established for 16 years and operates a fleet of approximately 9,000 vehicles across the UK. We need someone to help our corporate customers with service, tyre and accident work. The successful candidate will liaise with third-party providers to effect repairs.
The role is similar to a service advisor at a dealership. It is full-time 0800 to 1730, five days a week, and will incorporate flexible days working from home, as part of the team arrangements post covid / as the office is re-opened.
The successful candidate will require:
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be capable of multitasking effectively
- Be very strong administratively and an excellent communicator
- Have a commitment and drive to provide market-leading customer service
- Have experience in managing third party suppliers effectively to obtain the desired outcome for our client
- Experience of working in vehicle service and repair related roles
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing service providers on a day to day basis to ensure efficient processing of repairs
- Liaising with garages to resolve queries quickly
- Developing relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Handling vehicle-related administration
- Ownership / Responsibility for customer maintenance provision
Feel free to apply if you have worked in the vehicle/fleet sector, and have similar skills to those listed above. Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.