When you have vehicles registered in the company name you will need to arrange vehicle insurance. There are different kinds of insurance available to a business and that you will want to look into to ensure you and your drivers are covered. If you decide to lease you’ll also want to learn about GAP insurance and see if you want to take this out.

Just scroll down to see our range of insurance guides.


Contact Wessex Fleet